TRAINING & WORKSHOP API SPEC Q1 9TH EDITION
How to prepare for an API Q1 9th edition INHOUSE course?
This API U approved FUNDAMENTAL course is a 2.5-day course and is delivered in-house by an API U approved Tutor.
Here is what are the bare minimum prerequisite for an organization that is interested in undertaking a
1. Have a minimum of 5 candidates
2. Should have a decent conference room with less disturbance
3. The conference room should be equipped with a LED TV with VGA connector or a Projector with VGA connector
4. The Candidates should go through at least the following
a. Contract review procedure of the company
b. Product Quality Plan for the specific product that the company produces
c. The Risk assessment and contingency plan f the company if available
5. It also very important that the candidates are allowed to concentrate on the course and are not disturbed by their colleagues during the course of training. This is very important as there is the tendency of the colleagues to make use of their accessibility during the course. This is a small but very important point to run the course as planned and to be able to deliver the planned deliverable in the allotted time.
6. The API Q1 Fundamentals course recognizes the importance of breaks. The Venue should have arrangements for refreshments ( tea/coffee etc)
For more details please go to our website API Q1 Training Course
Puneet Sharma | Email: API.Training.In@Gmail.com
If you are Interested, Please fill out the Enquiry form below:
API Q1 INTERNAL AUDITING SERVICE
we offer internal auditing service to companies who are either planning to take API monogram or Q1 or Q2 certification or just wish to improve the depth of Internal Audit.
Our Expert acts as an Anchor for the Internal Audit and does a thorough Internal audit by:
– Reviewing your internal team of Auditors qualifications.( offsite)
– Reviewing the audit plan ( offsite)
– Reviewing the audit checklist developed by the Internal auditor ( offsite)
– Conducting the Internal Audit with the team as per the audit plan ( onsite)
– Recording of Nonconformities against API specs/Q1/Q2( onsite )
-Reviewing the Root cause and Corrective Action
Benefits of this service for organizations
- The trainee auditors learn Auditing skills
- The Trainee auditors learn objective evidence collection and how to write a non conformity
- The Program Manager learns how to plan
- The Internal Auditors learn how to make checklists
- The Audited learns how to do a Root cause analysis
- The Program Manager learns when to accept a corrective action
ASK FOR PRICE