API | API Specification Q1 9th Ed. Fundamentals Training
This section relates to the ethical expectations from an API-certified auditor including:
1. Conflict of interest
2. Independence and objectivity
3. Confidentiality and integrity
How to prepare for an API Q1 9th edition INHOUSE course?
This API U approved FUNDAMENTAL course is a 2.5-day course and is delivered in-house by an API U approved Tutor.
Here is what are the bare minimum prerequisite for an organization that is interested in undertaking a
1. Have a minimum of 5 candidates
2. Should have a decent conference room with less disturbance
3. The conference room should be equipped with a LED TV with VGA connector or a Projector with VGA connector
4. The Candidates should go through at least the following
a. Contract review procedure of the company
b. Product Quality Plan for the specific product that the company produces
c. The Risk assessment and contingency plan f the company if available
5. It also very important that the candidates are allowed to concentrate on the course and are not disturbed by their colleagues during the course of training. This is very important as there is the tendency of the colleagues to make use of their accessibility during the course. This is a small but very important point to run the course as planned and to be able to deliver the planned deliverable in the allotted time.
6. The API Q1 Fundamentals course recognizes the importance of breaks. The Venue should have arrangements for refreshments ( tea/coffee etc)
For more details please go to our website API Q1 Training Course
Puneet Sharma | Email: API.Training.In@Gmail.com
If you are Interested, Please fill out the Enquiry form below:
API-U Specification Q1 9th Edition Training Course Overview for Quality Systems– Fundamentals
Hello Everyone, we are planning to start API Q1 training Seminar in Mumbai, India, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, Poiesti, Romania, Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Rayong, Thailand, Kuala Lampur, Malaysia, Jakarta, Indonesia, Sydney, Australia, Baku, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Singapore Location.
API-U Q1 9th Ed. Fundamentals Training Calendar links:
Click Here to see PPT: http://www.slideshare.net/API-Training/api-approved-q1-9th-edition-course-overview
Click Here to Watch Video: https://youtu.be/vYbSSciEunY
If anyone interested to attend API-U Training Course.For more information feel free to contact us.
if you have any question you can feel free to email us.