API-U Approved Specification Q1 9th Edition Practitioner In Training Course in Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Where: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
For More Information: E-mail: API.Training.In@Gmail.Com
The landscape of our changing work environment is facilitating the need to improve the way the industry approaches the management of quality. The API Spec. Q1, 9th Edition Training Course is a 2.5-day course that frames the management system requirements in a managerial and business perspective and will provide you with a working understanding of the 9th Edition requirements.
You will be given insight as to the drivers behind Q1’s importance and its value in the Oil & Natural Gas Industry. Using practical examples and hands-on application, this course is designed to progressively give you introductory to advanced knowledge of Q1’s requirements and interpretations, which includes the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
This course is ideal for both newcomers and those already familiar with working under Spec. Q1 requirements. Course topics primarily include sections: (4) Quality Management System Requirements; (5) Product Realization; and (6) Quality Management System Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Improvement. Particular key areas of study include the following:
- An introduction to the API and overview of the API Monogram Program
- Catalysts necessitating changes to the 9th Edition
- Q1’s layout and terminology/ definitions/abbreviations, as well as their application
- Normative references
- Product specifications
- The “process approach” to quality management
- Quality objectives
- Management responsibility
- Competency requirements
- Control of documents
- Risk assessment and management
- Design input
- Contingency planning
- Calibration, accuracy vs. minimum test pressures
- Management of change (MOC)
- Customer satisfaction process
- Internal audits
- Corrective action and root cause analysis
- Annex A
Who Should Attend?
- API Monogram Licensees and Applicants
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Manufacturers of Oilfield Equipment
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements
To order API publications, please visit the Publications section of the API website.
If you are Interested, Please fill out the Enquiry form below:
This entry was posted in API Q1 9th Edition Training Course In Aberdeen United Kingdom, API Q1 Training Course, API-U Training Calendar, API-U Training Schedule and tagged API Certification Programs, api q1 9th edition ppt Aberdeen United Kingdom, api q1 9th edition training Aberdeen United Kingdom, api q1 certification, api q1 certification Aberdeen United Kingdom, API Q1 Consulting | API Spec Q1 9th Edition United Kingdom, api q1 latest edition Aberdeen United Kingdom, api q1 lead auditor training Aberdeen United Kingdom, api q1 pdf Aberdeen United Kingdom, api q1 quality manual Aberdeen United Kingdom, api q1 standard Aberdeen United Kingdom, API Q1 training Aberdeen United Kingdom, API Q1 training | API Q1 9th Edition Training and Certification Course, API Spec Q1 for the Oil and Gas Industry, API Spec Q1:Ninth Edition Overview Training Course United Kingdom, API Specification Q1, API Specification Q1 9th Edition Training Practitioner Level, API-U Approved Specification Q1 9th Edition Practitioner In Training Course in Aberdeen, Guidance Document for API Q1 9th Edition, Searches related to API Q1 training Aberdeen United Kingdom, United Kingdom.