The landscape of our changing work environment is facilitating the need to improve the way the industry approaches the management of quality. The API Spec. Q1, 9th Edition Training Course is a 2.5-day course that frames the management system requirements in a managerial and business perspective and will provide you with a working understanding of the 9th Edition requirements.
API Q1 Training Course Highlights:
You will be given insight as to the drivers behind Q1’s importance and its value in the Oil & Natural Gas Industry. Using practical examples and hands-on application, this course is designed to progressively give you introductory to advanced knowledge of Q1’s requirements and interpretations, which includes the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
This course is ideal for both newcomers and those already familiar with working under Spec. Q1 requirements. Course topics primarily include sections: (4) Quality Management System Requirements; (5) Product Realization; and (6) Quality Management System Monitoring,
Measurement, Analysis, and Improvement. Particular key areas of study include the following:
- An introduction to the API and overview of the API Monogram Program
- Catalysts necessitating changes to the 9th Edition
- Q1’s layout and terminology/ definitions/abbreviations, as well as their application
- Normative references
- Product specifications
- The “process approach” to quality management
- Quality objectives
- Management responsibility
- Competency requirements
- Control of documents
- Risk assessment and management
- Design input
- Contingency planning
- Calibration, accuracy vs. minimum test pressures
- Management of change (MOC)
- Customer satisfaction process
- Internal audits
- Corrective action and root cause analysis
- Annex A
Who Should Attend API Q1 Training Course?
- API Monogram Licensees and Applicants
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Manufacturers of Oilfield Equipment
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements
If you are Interested, Please fill out the Enquiry form below:
This entry was posted in API Q1 Training course in Baku and tagged api auditor salary in Baku, api certification in Baku, api lead auditor training in Baku, api q1 9th edition audit checklist, api q1 9th edition download, api q1 9th edition implementation, api q1 9th edition ppt, api q1 9th edition quality manual, api q1 9th edition training, api q1 9th edition training in Baku, API Q1 Consulting in Baku API Q1 Consulting, API Q1 course in Baku, api q1 lead auditor training in Baku, API Spec Q1 - Certification Association in Baku, API Spec Q1 9th Edition API Q1 9th, API Spec Q1 9th Edition Introduction Training, API SPEC Q1 9th Edition Introduction Training in Baku, api spec q1 9th edition pdf, api spec q1 9th edition training, API Spec Q1 9th Edition Training In Baku, API Spec Q1 Training 9th Edition in Baku, API Spec Q1 Training in Baku, API Spec. Q1 Training | Qualified Specialists, API Specification Q1 9th Ed. Fundamentals Training Baku, api training and certification in Baku, api training in Baku, API-U Training Calendar in Baku, Benefits of API Spec Q1 Certification, Highlight of API Spec Q1 9th Edition, International in Baku, Key API Spec Q1 9th Edition Transition Highlights, Searches related to API Q1 Training Course in Baku, Searches related to api spec q1 9th edition.